Farmer Jack's will have a mailbox for the North Pole on site! Be sure to schedule a day to drop off those special letters. To be certain you receive your Santa letter back before Christmas please plan your drop off by Dec 15th.
- Have the child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a personalized response to the child's letter and sign it "From Santa." To save paper you can write the response on the back of your child’s letter.
- Insert both letters into an envelope, and address it to the child.
- Add the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE, to the envelope.
- Ensure a Mail stamp is affixed to the envelope that is addressed to your child.
- To save paper, write on the back of your child’s letter. If you keep them together, your child will also be able to recall what he or she wrote.
- When responding as Santa, make the response as personal as possible by highlighting your child’s accomplishments over the past year. For example, helping around the house, receiving good grades in a particular subject at school or participating in community service activities.
- This is a great activity for Thanksgiving that the whole family can enjoy, including parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and other caregivers.
A couple Sample Letters from Santa